JSR's Energy Division specializes in and executes renewable energy solutions including Energy Conservation and Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (SRM) projects across the continental U.S. We are dedicated to assisting our clients achieve their energy and sustainability objectives through delivering renewable and sustainable energy solutions such as:
- Micro-Grid Systems
- Geothermal/Heat Pump Systems
- Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
- Solar Wall Collectors
- Direct Digital Controls
- Mechanical Equipment Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Thermal Insulation Upgrades
- LEED Certification
Our solutions are based on our knowledge and experience in implementing innovative, practical, and cost-effective design and construction results to produce sustainable facilities and equipment for our clients.
JSR holds two Federal contracts for Energy management:
- USACE-Huntsville Energy Conservation Investment Program (ECIP) - Awarded April 2011
- USACE-Tulsa Multiple Award Task Order Contracts (MATOC) Small Business Energy Program - Awarded July 2012
JSR was recently awarded through the USACE Southwestern Division (SWD) MATOC the 1st CAV Washrack Repairs, Old Georgetown Road Crossing over Cowhouse Creek Bridge, and the Repair Motorpools and Eyewash Stations at Fort Hood, Texas.